7 April 2013

Bleach

LOL! These are from my fav manga, Bleach!  I advise you all to read it and help to make it the best manga (instead of 2nd).  As always, click to see the pics bigger.
I will add more funny pages as time goes on =)


So funny, his attack doesn't even work!
I love shoes! (I know weird)
Go Orihime! Bite him!

Azien is a super bad guy and he hasnt got out his sword till now!


Hurry up, the boss is coming back even bigger!


Your giving us all a headache

The drawings start so bad
The drawings improve a lot and dont be sad Ichigo!
I love Rukia

Guess whos eyes they are

Just so funny!



LOL

No friends and wonders why!
Dont go Rukia! 

Its a hollow, so what? Its so cute!


Key item. =)


Dont cry! DX

Another substitute Shingami 

Ichigo returns, more powerful than ever.

Rukias back!

What a horrid look and thing to say.

I would go mad too.

The looks on their eyes, the whole page is just so funny! 

Yes, welcome.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment