15 March 2013

Red Nose Day

  As you all know, today is red nose day (also know as comic relief). Well, on MSP I did mine a bit early. You can tell from early posts and an artbook and movie.
  So, because I was all early with this event. I will do another thing for you all. Me, alien/zombie, insane/crazy sonic1212 will be normal for a week (well if I can last that long before the mad part kicks in). 
  
Wear a nose! Buy from my look.

How to be normal. 

Be a normal skin colour (not purple).
Have normal eyes (black eye shadow not crazy pink, yellow, purple or green).
Have normal hair (blond/brown/black).
Fit in with the crowd (normal clothes).
Use slang (normal people do, don't they?).


For your dream of a normal me, just watch my newest movie. I need 50 views by the end of today for it to happen. Not to much to ask, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment